1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 5.00 (1 Vote)
International Driver's License - 5.0 out of 5, based on 1 vote

Anyone traveling to the age of 18 and having national driver's license, that is, a driver's license, can rent a car.

A number of countries allow you to travel around the country on a car with national rights of the Russian driver, but you need to be prepared for the fact that about 200 countries of the world trust only international driving licenses.

National driving licenses meet the requirements of the Convention on Road Traffic and the countries that signed the Convention allow travel by country in a car with national rights of a Russian driver.

However, in recent years, the traffic police and dealers have begun to demand, in addition to the national VU, and an international driver's license (IDU).

The IDU is a booklet - a translation of your original driving license into 8 main languages ​​of the United Nations (English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, German, Japanese).

An international driver's license is issued in addition to national rights at the request of the driver.

You do not need to take the exam again! Enough to provide the necessary documents (driver card, medical certificate, passport of the Russian Federation) and pay a fee.

The maximum period of validity of rights is 3 years, while it can not exceed the date, expiration of the driver's rights of the RF.

An international certificate is used only in conjunction with the national and without it is invalid.

What documents are needed to obtain IDUs can be found on the site GAI.ru.

At the beginning of this year, they took a car in Austria for rent under Russian national rights (plastic card) without problems. The IDU nobody demanded :) But the police did not stop :-)

For advertising, contact the marketing department